After Installing 1 of your "suggested browsers", I find, I'm Locked out of here! ! No Room to Ask!!!

1, Not enough Room, to properly Explain Question, At Start! 2, Installed 1 of your "Recommended Browsers", to find, I'm locked out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "HATE GOOGLE CHROME", do "NOT WANT TO USE IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do We Have to "CLOSE Account"? NOT at ALL Happy, After being with you since 2009, If necessery, will happily "LEAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: After Installing 1 of your "suggested browsers", I find, I'm Locked out of here! ! No

eBay do not read here no matter how much you yell

Even IF eBay staff did read this forum, I can assure you they could not care less if you (or any other seller) leaves

See ya

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: After Installing 1 of your "suggested browsers", I find, I'm Locked out of here! ! No

1. The title of a thread is for exactly that - a title.

2. Chrome works fine for me, but if you have newly installed it, it won't have saved your passwords.

What were you using before? Why did eBay recommend you use a different browser? Firefox works quite well also.

See ya.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You ARE logged in....you must be logged in to use the boards.

I find Firefox very good.....have been using it since ebay decided to stop supporting IE.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

We did not recommend anything to you. We are not eBay. We are just buyers and sellers like yourself. Internet Explorer does not work properly, so if that is what you were using then that is your problem. It's either Firefox or Chrome, or go elsewhere. They both work well for other members. You are signed into eBay or you could not post here, so why do you think you are locked out? eBay will not care if you leave. Members here do not like being YELLED at.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You forgot to stomp your feet and wring your hands in anxst.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply