Cant sell on eBay Australia

I am registered on ebay.com.au and have sold many items. I went on to the setting buyer requirements to block very bad buyer. Now I’m trying to sell something but it redirects me straight away to the international eBay. I’m unable to list any items on the Australia site. That only happens if I try to sell of my computer. On my mobile device I still have setting for Australian eBay. Can someone help me.
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Cant sell on eBay Australia

@nelldosta-0,

1. This may be due to a technical glitch. Could it be your browser that is the problem? If you're using IE, for instance, you may experience some issues, as eBay is notoriously trickier to render correctly in IE. You could try using Firefox or Chrome instead.

It's also possible that the situation could be cleared by emptying your cache and deleting cookies.

In some situations, a hard refresh may be needed. (Hold down Ctrl on your keyboard and then press F5.)
  2. Another possibility may be that you have reached the limit of what you're permitted to sell as a new seller. It may be necessary for you to call eBay. eBay's "Have us call you" option is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

We’re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply