Did not get my payout payment?

Hi

I did not get my sunday payment today. any one had same issue please share to me. THanks

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello to all

I received all my pending payment now. I am with commonwealth . thanks

View solution in original post

Message 24 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Yes I am the same! Friday and Saturday came through as normal but Sunday is missing. I am only hoping it comes through today with Mondays payment but im doubtful. It normally happens like clockwork. I really hope I don't have to go on a long winded mission where ebay support tells me it's the banks fault then bank tells me ebay ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 2 of 44
Latest reply

Thanks for confirmation. Hopefully we will get it today. Thanks

Message 3 of 44
Latest reply

Hi

I did not get as well. I am waiting to clear my Sunday and monday payout.  please let me know if anyone else has same issue. thanks

Message 4 of 44
Latest reply

Hi

Did you get your monday payout payment today or that also not received?  Please confirm. Thanks

Message 5 of 44
Latest reply

Haven't received mine either. Happy I'm not the only one!

Message 6 of 44
Latest reply

Hi

so you did not get for Sunday and Monday payout payment? Thanks 

Message 7 of 44
Latest reply

No payment has showed up in my account since Saturday's. I'm with NAB, and they told me they process them when they get them. 

NAB usually process the same day as I receive eBay's email, and in two years there has only been maybe one or two times it's been a day late (and never more than that).

I'd say if it's all banks then there's an eBay issue, if it's only NAB it's a bank issue.

Message 8 of 44
Latest reply

Yeah I'm with Newcastle permanent and I normally am paid by midday Monday from my weekend sales

Message 9 of 44
Latest reply

Ok so it looks like eBay hasn't actually sent the payments despite the emails....

Message 10 of 44
Latest reply