Ebay case still pending

I opened a return case on june 13th and just as I was about to ask ebay to step in the seller asked them to step in instead on june 19th and this seems to have closed my return? then the case was put on hold and said "we'll get back to you in 48 hours" but ebay never got back to me and the case has just been pending for 6 days is this normal?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay case still pending

Is it for the seller you left the neg for ?   If so, that neg was unfair, the listing states in both the listing and the photo that they are Bosch injectors made for Holden.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

It's not for the seller I left neg feedback for. And that feedback was fair because that listing stated the brand is "holden" which means I should have received a part in HOLDEN PACKAGING which I did not.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

Even though they were specifically described as Bosch, who probably made the injectors fitted to the engine originally?

Did they work?

Thanks for coming to the boards; I'm sure I'm not the only member who is happy that you posted.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

@davewil1964 wrote:

Even though they were specifically described as Bosch, who probably made the injectors fitted to the engine originally?

Did they work?

...........a bit like expecting Holdens to come with Holden tyres fitted................true.gif

...........or radios, coils, brakes etc etc............

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

If you are selling something with the brand name PAT you list the brand as PAT funny every other seller who is selling PAT parts lists the brand as PAT. If you are selling a holden brand part you list the brand as HOLDEN and it should come in holden packaging.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

@ejon9190 wrote:

If you are selling something with the brand name PAT you list the brand as PAT funny every other seller who is selling PAT parts lists the brand as PAT. If you are selling a holden brand part you list the brand as HOLDEN and it should come in holden packaging.

Yeah?  I've bought spares for my Commodore from a Holden Dealer and they didn't come in a box with "Holden" printed on it.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

Did they work?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

Every single part i've ever bought from holden has always come in either a holden box or with a holden tag on it. Anyway i'm done talking about this as it isn't even relevant to my original question and my return case is for a different item.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay case still pending

What are you going to do in a couple of years?

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply