Ebay thinks I live in Uzbekistan. How do I change this ?

Hello, 

Last month or so I had a hacker try and get into my account. He tried to buy something but used his location and details so the transaction didn't go through.

Since then i've changed my passwords on my PayPal and Ebay Page, fixed up the locations and postal info, etc and Ebay banned the hacker from the site and everything is fine.

But my hacker was from Uzbekistan and although i've fixed up all of my primary location to my original country, Ebay still displays info like "May not ship to Uzbekistan" on the site in postal optons.

I've even still managed to buy items off ebay that have still sent to my own home address instead of Uzbekistan so why am I still seeing this message? 
Please help me sort out this issue. Thanks ! 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Doesn't that mean that you don't post to Uzbekistan and not that your from Uzbekistan?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

camerohon0, I would suggest you immediately call eBay using the Protecting your account contact number. Explain the issue.

You can also get eBay CS to call you (in business hours). eBay's "Have us call you" option is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

We’re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week.
Link is https://www.ebay.com.au/help/call_me?initFrom=HOME

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Login Ebay Australia, search something on the page, right top corner on results page ..change the location as Aus and your postcode 

or you can change it in item’s postage info section (please see pictures)

F85F1210-94B6-46DE-850C-DE170A0D3E94.jpeg

Or this way 

C1EB6874-7FFC-43C6-987C-8C79DD6FCC6D.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply