Fake Pandora Bracelet

There is a lot of Pandora Tree of life bracelet flooding eBay so silly me bought one @ $28.99 now she is not registered eBay anymore but I did get a tracking number maybe that fake too how can eBay stop people from doing that ?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Fake Pandora Bracelet

As Pandora don't sell on eBay, don't buy Pandora charms on eBay. At best they will be secondhand.

I buy my Pandora charms from Pandora and have never had an issue.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Fake Pandora Bracelet

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Follow the tracking, and if it doesn't arrive within a week after ebay's estimated delivery date, then open an ebay case for Item Not Received.

Add the information to the case that the seller is no longer registered, and you should get a refund straight away.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Fake Pandora Bracelet

Without Ebay going out and checking every item listed on Ebay for authenticity, it is really difficult for them to stop potential frauds.   Often we get people on here complaining that Ebay have banned their ad even though it is a legitimate item, but it falls in a highly fake category.

Sometimes in life it comes down to personal responsibility,  if someone rings you from the tax office do you give them your credit card details,  I doubt it,  so if a deal looks to good on Ebay (or any other selling site),  avoid it.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fake Pandora Bracelet

As Pandora don't sell on eBay, don't buy Pandora charms on eBay. At best they will be secondhand.

I buy my Pandora charms from Pandora and have never had an issue.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Fake Pandora Bracelet

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Follow the tracking, and if it doesn't arrive within a week after ebay's estimated delivery date, then open an ebay case for Item Not Received.

Add the information to the case that the seller is no longer registered, and you should get a refund straight away.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Fake Pandora Bracelet

First see if the item arrives and if the tracking updates.

If the tracking is fake, you can open a case for INR, as imastawka said.

If it arrives and you see it is fake, you can open a case for INAD.

Either way you should be safe, even if I understand you would like to receive the item, and a genuine item of course. But if this does not happen, you are safe.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Fake Pandora Bracelet

Without Ebay going out and checking every item listed on Ebay for authenticity, it is really difficult for them to stop potential frauds.   Often we get people on here complaining that Ebay have banned their ad even though it is a legitimate item, but it falls in a highly fake category.

Sometimes in life it comes down to personal responsibility,  if someone rings you from the tax office do you give them your credit card details,  I doubt it,  so if a deal looks to good on Ebay (or any other selling site),  avoid it.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply