How can I post a package without paying the $7 auspost fee? For some items that's all my profit.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How can I post a package without paying the $7 auspost fee? For some items that's all my profit.

Parcels up to 500gr are $7.95 plus packaging

Personally I would not be sending items like yours without tracking and good packaging such as bubble wrap or those thick,brown padded bags

You need to be charging enough postage to cover the cost

Don't forget the ebay fees,postage fees and Paypal fees

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

If $7 is nearly all your profit, then you need to put your prices up, or put a postage price in your listing.

Drop the free postage.

And what Bear said as well    toothless.gif

(I also think you're word spamming with the name Versace)

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If your items are under 20mm thick when packed, you can post them at a letter rate of $2 untracked, or $5.95 for a registered letter. Even cheaper if you buy your postal supplies/ stamps during an eBay 10% off sale.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

A lot of the OP's items are around $80 posted, so registered would be the minimum sensible postage method. Not much less than a parcel. As they are rings it is unlikely in any case that they would go under 20mm, unless the OP took a hammer to them.

If $7 is the profit on an $80 item, the selling price is too low or the buying price is too high.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply