How do I change from ebay store to the basic account only? I'm selling few items month only.

kh268
Community Member

Hi,

I like to downgrade the ebay store to the basic account only as I'm selling few items only per month.  I dont wan to pay $60 /month for the store. Just too much! I do not want to delete my account so I can still buy or sell some items online.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

How do I change from ebay store to the basic account only? I'm selling few items month only.

Just close the store and you can always re-open it later if need be.

That will revert your account back to a standard account and you will still get 40 free listings per month.

Closing a store - https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/ebay-stores/closing-ebay-store?id=4091&st=3&pos=1&query=Closing...

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

You said just close the store, will that delete my ebay account cos I want to keep my ebay account?

So  all my positive feedback still can be seen by other ebay users.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Your store is an add-on to your account.

Just like you had an account before you opened your store, you will have an account after you close it.

Why did you open a store anyway? Especially a feature one. You only have 2 listings.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Few years ago I sold lots of stuffs now only few items so I have wasted those fees on ebay! Silly me.

I have a look in subscription level, the basic store still cost $27.45 /month! so there is no more free store now for basic account?

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

No, there isn't.

There hasn't been for at least the last 9 years.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Some memer said there is a standard account and you will still get 40 free listings per month.

Is he referring to the basic account?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I check ebay site again, I saw a No Store option whicn is free and no subs fee. Limit 40 listing/month. Thats what I want! How dp I downgrade to the No Store level?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Just cancel your store subscription as it says in the link I posted.

image host
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

If I cancel my store now, will my ebay account be deleted? Also I have bought few items from oversea,  how do I contact the sellers if my items not arrived yet after my store is canceled today?

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply