I want to get something and took a sellers offer but don’t have enough time to pay it back

I really want to know if I can extend the time I have to pay an offer back. Is there a way to make it a pay within 2 weeks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I want to get something and took a sellers offer but don’t have enough time to pay it back

Don’t bid and accept offers you are not going to pay for

You would have to have a very understanding or foolish seller you would need to contact yourself

No. It is not okay to leave a seller dangling for two weeks

Buyers usually have four days to pay

If you don’t pay the seller has every right to open a non payment dispute to get their money back they will lose in fees, an you will incur a strike against your account

We are all in financial hardship, including sellers

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

As sandypebbles has emphasised, the timeframe for paying is 4 days and it’s expected that buyers pay within that period. Many sellers have set up their options to automatically go through the unpaid item process if a buyer hasn’t paid within the available time.

You as the buyer can’t change the timeframe.

Had you requested the extended period before bidding/buying, the seller may have been willing and able to give you some extra time. It is possible that even now, the seller could provide the extended time - but it will depend entirely upon the seller’s own processes and workflow and other factors to make this an exception.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you have paypal you may have the option to pay over 4 payments 2 weeks apart.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply