Is anybody out there SICK and TIRED of having to click out the "stay signed in" **bleep** when logging in

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is anybody out there SICK and TIRED of having to click out the "stay signed in" **bleep** when logging in

@dave.lennox,

Oh lord, it sounds as though you've gone through the wringer and are feeling incredibly frustrated!

eBay does have technical glitches sometimes, and it doesn't "play nicely" with Internet Explorer  in many instances.

Are you using IE to access eBay? If so, try using Firefox or Google Chrome.

You can also try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. A hard refresh can also be done (Ctrl-F5).

Hard refresh - Ctrl-F5

Turning your computer off and on again sometimes helps.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Have you gone to your account,selected Site preferences,scrolled to the bottom of that page and selected

Other general preferences,slected Show at the right hand side and then ticked the boxes for: Keep me signed in

on this computer* and Sign me in automatically to Community discussion areas*?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Other general preferences Hideother general preferences 

Keep me signed in on this computer* Yes

Sign me in automatically to Community discussion areas* Yes

Depending on your country: Includes chat rooms, discussion boards, eBay Groups and Answer Centre.

*You'll need to sign in again if you close and reopen your browser to access the forums.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply