Is there anyway to stop getting emails pestering me to join Ebay Plus?

I don't want to stop all emails re promotions, offers, information from Ebay, just the daily messages trying to entice me to join Ebay Plus. Sometimes it is more than one such email a day, and as I have more than one ebay account these irritating emails are becoming more than a mild annoyance. Ebay is like a hugely overweight child constantly asking for another piece of chocolate, except that one can't use the laxative version to pay the pestering nuisance out (not that I'd ever feed laxative chocolate to a child unless absolutely necessary).

It's bad enough that Ebay keep suggesting things that they think I may want, things that in fact I am selling myself, which obviously I do not want to buy from myself. Or offer me a surprise bargain of an item in which I've never shown the slightest bit of interest to either buy or sell. I can find humour in these emails and put up with them, but not the daily blasted Ebay Plus messages.

So any ideas on how I can continue receiving Ebay general promotions emails except any re "Ebay Plus" ?

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0