Longevity of Drafts

Good morning all 🙂

Ive been looking for info about how long drafts will remain before eBay deletes them.

Any idea here?

And does anyone know how many you can have?

Thanks kindly,

Melina.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Longevity of Drafts

Hello, Melina,

On eBay's Creating a listing page, it has exactly the information you need, in one nice neat little package.

You can also save a draft of your listing and go back to finish it later. There are no limits to how many drafts you can have in Seller Hub, although they expire after 45 days. If you prefer to create your listings through the Selling section of My eBay, you can save up to 20 drafts, and they'll be available for 30 days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hello, Melina,

On eBay's Creating a listing page, it has exactly the information you need, in one nice neat little package.

You can also save a draft of your listing and go back to finish it later. There are no limits to how many drafts you can have in Seller Hub, although they expire after 45 days. If you prefer to create your listings through the Selling section of My eBay, you can save up to 20 drafts, and they'll be available for 30 days.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Countess, always 🙂

I’m going blind, or I need to slow down .... lol.

My compliments.

Mel.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I did about 30 at one stage, because I diodn't know about the 20 limit, and I went in to look at them and found the first 10 had disappeared; but when I completed, listed and removed the last 10, the first 10 showed up again.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I think if you fiddle with a draft (work on it) the expiry date resets itself but don't hold me to that. If they offer me extra freebies or I have some spare at the end of the month, I list my drafts and then end them so they're stored in Unsold rather than in Drafts. That way I can store them for 90 days instead of 45. It can take me a while to finish some listings. 🙂
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Exactly what happens here Brer. Lots of interruptions.

...and thanks for that 🙂

Mel.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It's probably more about lack of motivation than anything else, for me anyway.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply