Multiple tracking for the same product

Hi Team, 

I need some help with cancelling the tracking which i have generated by mistake. I have printed 4 tracking labels for a single product out of which only 1 was used to deliver the item to buyer. I have been issued an invoice for all of the tracking which were not used. Also since i am a first time seller i didnt know to cancel the tracking within 5 days which were not used. I have reached out support to cancel the 3 trackings which were not used but they have told that they cannot cancel. I have also reached out to australia post as well and they have told me that trackings can be cancelled by ebay only as its their business account from where they were created in the first place after i clicked the button print discounted label from my email. 

I am trying to see if i can get some contact number to talk to ebay on the phone but nowhere phone number is mentioned on the website. Can you please help in anyway to resolve this problem and get the tracking cancelled by ebay or contact number of ebay.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They have had no phone contact since the pandemic, but you can try live chat (at the bottom of this page), or is this what you used when you say you reached out to support?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

As the labels were created and paid via ebay, you can not deal direct with  AP.

Your only hope now, would be for a goodwill payment from ebay,  IE ebay wears the cost of your error.

So contact  CS again via live chat, and politely ask if they could waive the excess postage fees.

Note, they are under no obligation to do so.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply