NO payments paid since the 24th sept TECH ISSUE ebay's fault.

WE  haven't been paid in to our account since 24th sept ,TECH ISSUE ebay fault.  have spoken to ebay countless times ,  the last time they said im not the only one , now i want to hear from anyone else and if they got it sorted and how . cant go on any longer , with no money coming in , we have had this business since 2004 , and both my husband and i work in it , 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Since SEPTEMBER??? Wow!!

There was someone yesterday who mentioned that had not gotten their payment (although it was just one day), and they were unfortunately scoffed at by a certain member here.

There hasn't been a huge amount of people coming to the boards about it, so I'm guessing it's only affecting a few users.

How long ago did you move over to Managed Payments?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

A couple of extra thoughts - 

I'm wondering if changing your bank account would work?

Are you selling as an individual, or a Trust or other "corporate" type of setup?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I am not sure if there is anything from this member's thread which may be helpful?

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Is-there-any-one-experiencing-payouts-Blocked/m-p/2437761#M...

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi thank you , but it is not  blocked it a tech issue , 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Moved over at start of july , had daily payout till 24th , 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

have just redid bank account , on a FB group and they gave me that idea , so we shall see , 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hope it works - not sure if you saw my message above asking if you're any type of Trust or corporate setup?

Those sellers have had issues.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply