Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

We have ebay payouts blocked since 27 September 2021 now 7 October 2021 already 10 days with more than $2,000 not send out to our bank account.

We contact ebay on chat twice already they said would be some technical error and will email back when it fix. But as I wait no communication from ebay and our daily payment been blocked everyday so the money accumulate with ebay is add up everyday but we have seen no sign when we will get it fix and get our money. 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

Oh, what a shame ebay take that long the issue not fixed. for us just 2 weeks that hold more than $3000.

That seem that they can not fix it on there end, so trying to change the bank account details again may help. We did try change but put the same one in

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

Did you get payment back to your bank account yet?

I did try change that account but put the same one in last Sunday it still not work. I'm not sure if I change to personal account will it be ok as it was on the organisation account. 

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

so Ebay got so big that none of their staff can control the mistakes in their systems ?

The Megalith has increased their fees and charges but have zero support for sellers from what i can see.

Is there a rival site somewhere please for gods sake ?

I have spent 3 hours trying unsuccessfully to access sales information on my account so i can do a BAS , the information they give us now on the new page is of zero value for Australian accounting methods.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

On Monday 18/10/21 we did contact customer service again(4th time), in the system have the message account info issue. We did update the same account which have been working since beginning once. it did not fix the issue then change account to other bank still did not fix the issue. So the customer service suggested entry the account details in manual way and verify by the small amount deposit. So we did that, ebay can deposit 2 micro deposit the the account, we then verify and ebay take the micro deposit out. so that clearly ebay have the right account details to do all this. Then wait and see, now Thursday 21/10/2021 the payouts block showing the same message. Now almost $5,000 we are waiting to receive and this almost a month that ebay did not communicate of any progress they did to fix the issue. It seem no one look at this issue at all.  

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

We did that 3 times now did not fix the problem

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

Hi qslcomms

Have your issue been fixed? Our issue have not been fixed till now.

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Hi thegoodfriendsalbury,

This may be an old topic, but could I please ask how long eBay actually took to resolve your issue and unblocked your payouts? What did actually happen and how did you manage to get it resolved please? The reason I asked is because I've been in the same situation, having my payouts blocked for the last 6 weeks. Yes, 6 weeks now with nearly $7,000 being blocked and worse, now eBay has disabled all my active listings. The reason the blockage started was because I incorporated my business so I had to change my payout account from a personal bank account to the business bank account and since September 5, 2022 until now, my payments haven't been released. I've done all the system and the eBay support team have asked me to do. Changed bank accounts a few times; tried with micro-deposit amounts, uploading bank statements, logging to the bank directly from eBay. Four times got a confirmation email from eBay saying they've verified my account details and payouts should start, just to be asked to update account details again the next day with payments still being blocked. 

Would really enormously appreciate it you could share with me your experience on how you got it resolved in the end and the time it actually took for you to get it resolved.

Kind regards,

HighTeaGlory

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

Why on earth would you change bank accounts and move from a personal account to a business? There is ZERO benefit to doing so. With managed payments, everything has to match, so if you've changed to a business account, I guess your Ebay registration details have to match the business name too. And everything has to be identical, down to the last letter, no abbreviations etc.

Customer service are useless, so you're going to have a hard time getting proper information from them as you can already tell they don't have a clue how to help you.

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Running a business with a dedicated bank account makes it easier than mixing it with your personal account.

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply