Print return label not showing

As a buyer, I need to return a faulty item, but there is NO “Print Return Label” option showing on the return status page, only ‘Mark as sent’, 

VERY FRUSTRATING!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes seller ageeed to the return, but wanted me to post back the faulty item, then he would refund shipping and purchase.. 

But there was no option showing to print the Ebay shipping label..   So today I contacted Ebay and they will email me a prepaid label and charge it to the seller. So that has resolved the problem for me, phew!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Has the seller agreed to the return and sent a label ?

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes seller ageeed to the return, but wanted me to post back the faulty item, then he would refund shipping and purchase.. 

But there was no option showing to print the Ebay shipping label..   So today I contacted Ebay and they will email me a prepaid label and charge it to the seller. So that has resolved the problem for me, phew!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

How did you manage to contact ebay to get a label sent to you?  I've looked everywhere and can't find the option, nor can I actually speak with someone appatrently.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Because FOUR YEARS ago, eBay had an active phone number and an active call centre. 2 things that aren't available today.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply