What are the pick up points for missed deliveries?

I'm expecting a delivery (in Australia) from the USA that was shipped using a USPS eBay shipping label. 

Apparently, delivery was attempted and then taken to a "Pick Up Point." I would like to know how to find out where this pick up point is.

I went to my post office and they have no record of the tracking number or the parcel. eBay support has been as useless as it has been frustrating in answering any question in a helpful manner. 

So does, anyone know what shipping service eBay uses in Australia when coming from the USA and where a pickup point would be?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do you know delivery was attempted?  Was there a card left for you or something.  If so, that must have an address or phone number on it.

If there is a tracking number check on that for some info.

Ebay would have no idea, they do not have a shipping service.  Ebay is purely a platform ffor people to use to advertise.  What info can your seller give you. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

@pin_polo wrote:

I'm expecting a delivery (in Australia) from the USA that was shipped using a USPS eBay shipping label. 

Can you  give the item number please.  If the item was shipped with USPS to Erlanger KY then it is coming via the GSP.

If it was shipped direct with USPS it would not mention  a Pick Up Point as it would be with Australia Post.

Apparently, delivery was attempted and then taken to a "Pick Up Point." I would like to know how to find out where this pick up point is.

I went to my post office and they have no record of the tracking number or the parcel. eBay support has been as useless as it has been frustrating in answering any question in a helpful manner. 

If you also post the tracking number someone will be along to try various tracking sites but if the PO has no record of it it would appear that it might be with the GSP.

So does, anyone know what shipping service eBay uses in Australia when coming from the USA and where a pickup point would be?

Ebay does not use any shipping service....they have nothing to do with shipping.

You need to be sure what shipping service is being used.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply