What is the Paid, sent Delivered bar on each purchase even without tracking numbers?

Noticed this morning, there is a new bar in Purchase history. It is 'Paid...Sent...Delivered'  on every purchase. 

Good Grief, Please do tell me that once the estimated time of arrival has been reached, this will not be marked as delivered?

Even if the item has not arrived yet?  After a recent ,extremely stressful experience of having a parcel marked as delivered to us 

when it had not been, not happy seeing this new bar.  

If ebay are going to mark things delivered when they have not been, and then tell their customers : 'It has been delivered, when it has not been, we will be saying goodbye to ebay. Not going to be treated like that. That is way out of line. Bad enough the delivery companies have been behaving this badly.  We are NOT AMUSED.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What is the Paid, sent Delivered bar on each purchase even without tracking numbers?

That doesn't show on my purchase history, mine's still as it used to be. Here's one that has been delivered already.

Capture.PNG

Are you perhaps using the app?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Mine is still as it always was too

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

no not using the app.  PC only.   I will see If I can take a screen shot, and post the photo of it.  

Something strange is happening.  Not only this new bar, but a recent completed purchase has totally disappeared, not in hidden, 

not in visible, not under any other heading. The positive feedback has also silently disappeared.  

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Here is the photo of the new bar that appears on every purchase in purchase history.  Some of them have since changed the blue box on their right.  Some say 'leave feedback' others say 'return this item' most say 'track delivery' 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Nope, I don't get that, I'm using Windows 7 with both Firefox and Chrome.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Nothing like that here.  

I have a number of items in my Purchase History at the moment and everything is just as it has always been.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@family_gj_aj_ddwrote:

Here is the photo of the new bar that appears on every purchase in purchase history.  Some of them have since changed the blue box on their right.  Some say 'leave feedback' others say 'return this item' most say 'track delivery' 

Top right of your Purchase history page just click on: Switch to old Purchase history page

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply