Wrong item sent. Product sent no use to me. Seller has only offered to refund half my purchase price

The product received is not what I ordered. It is the wrong size. The product received is of no use to me. Happy to return at their cost. As I didn't make the mistake. The seller has offered to refund only half my cost price. What I received isn't even worth $10.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Wrong item sent. Product sent no use to me. Seller has only offered to refund half my purchase price

So of course you will now use the eBay Money Back Guarantee on the listing.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Don't communicate with the seller any more, open a dispute with eBay's MBG. DO NOT close it until you are completely happy with the outcome. Closed cases CANNOT be reopened.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

To third what has been said

You, the buyer have all the power

You do not need to settle for anything that you are not happy with

If you were not sent the size that you ordered, open the dispute

If you did not get what you ordered, you do not have to pay to return it

Stop playing with the seller

Open the dispute

Follow through with it

Do not take any notice of any further offers/excuses

Do not close the case because the seller says 'they can't help until you close it'

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I think I have opened a dispute. But find the process very confusing. Is there a way of checking?

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

What is Ebay MBG please?

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@lorilee9960 wrote:

What is Ebay MBG please?

Click on the link I gave you....................

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Money Back Guarantee

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I think I have done this. But cant find the link to escalate the claim? Sorry I'm IT illiterate. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Go to the link below to open a dispute, you won't be able to escalate it until the seller has a chance to respond to the claim.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/#itemNotDamaged

Edit. Scroll down to the part where it says

"Your item is damaged or does not match the description"

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply