how to stop a bidder from bidding when they just cancel their bid

Hi, just need some help, I have had bidders bidding on items just to jack the price of an item up and then if they are the highest bidder they cancel their bid, how do I check a buyers buying history ?? thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: how to stop a bidder from bidding when they just cancel their bid

@johns-graded-banknotes wrote:

Hi, just need some help, I have had bidders bidding on items just to jack the price of an item up and then if they are the highest bidder they cancel their bid, how do I check a buyers buying history ?? thanks

Um why would they want to jack your price up?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

To find out what the top bid is and wait until the end to bid or to make it look like the seller is using a shill

account to raise the price and hoping the top bidder will remove their bids if they see it as such.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

To find out what the top bid is and wait until the end to bid or to make it look like the seller is using a shill

account to raise the price and hoping the top bidder will remove their bids if they see it as such.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif.

That's why all sellers that are experiencing this should block those bidders as it does look like the sellers are shilling.

Dusty does know the reason but just wanted to express their concern in a more suttle way haha.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply