my commonwealth bank dispute transaction unknown

joeag-88
Community Member

Hello I have come forth to raise a voice for myself I can understand why though I have a lot of unknown transaction I don't realise through my back  and I want something some how even if possible i need something done done now about it  they done worse than anything I am struggling badly well before covid 19 everything just keeps going rou d and rou.d in circles and all hit a bottom low where they're tried to take like an matters I to hand of their own and I was at fault after they used mycommonwealth bank to buy these items and belive its still going today even as if it stopped things were said and mentioned but never no nothing.g has not be do.e about this matter

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

joeag-88
Community Member

Please could you help me im struggling through family crisis and I need security I can't have comfort closure please can you help me it would be really good if you could assist me further on forth forwards for a brighter better day tomorrow thankyou 

Josh eagles

My email address is possibly better to contact me on if that be okay as I loose pages from the internet as it swipes clears  on smartphone I am looking for a refund request effectively immediately inform your ceo they harm others as a hun im sorry about this matter im worried about my life and not sure where anything is I am as if on empty daily it hurts I have diabetes my back need fixing and possible surgery my banking account had been used to forwards payment to what I see unknown transactions in my account and wanting to settle this asap im always feeling all sorts of things and pain from this these leoe that had taken the upper hand and made their way into secure files and apps on my phone my bank is just on the other side of needing render of this these disputes I am willing to try and resolve please could you help me in this time of need of loss its worse than facing covid 19 please I'll be not too far away it shouldn't be too long a process as in order well I hope anyways 

Thankyou 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I'm saddened to hear you are unwell & hope your health improves.

I find your post difficult to understand.

It sounds like an issue with your bank & you should contact them.

Hopefully you can find some friends or relatives to assist you.

Perhaps another member will be along with some advice.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

eBay don't read board posts generally.

If you want a refund for something use the appropriate part of the Money Back Guarantee.

Your second post is an improvement in legibility on your first, but still very hard to understand.

CEOs DO NOT get involved in everyday transactions. What you need to do is READ the relevant parts about buying on eBay.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Neither of your big long sentences made much sense, but it sounds like you need to contact your bank and get it sorted, and also your doctor about your diabetes. Ebay can't help with either of those issues. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You appear to be saying that your account has been hacked, apart from contacting your bank about it you need to address the problem with your eBay account ASAP or else it will continue to be a problem for you.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/protecting-account/get-help-hacked-account?id=4196

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply