why not introduce feedback for e bay customer service, is it cause there a scam now gays

i say there should be a feedback review for all to see on e bay, the scammers they have become along with there mods they have on hear, i bet you they will rank poorer scores than the worst sellers on hear, like to see this but will not hold my breath as e bay does not want the truth known there in trouble and been caught out. shifty e bay 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

why not introduce feedback for e bay customer service, is it cause there a scam now gays

I thought you quit ebay, ages ago.  Making sales of $20,000  in six hours elsewhere, or some other ridiculous claim.  So why still complaining about ebay.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I see your replies on here are as disgusting as the feedback you leave for buyers & sellers...smh...btw your keyboard is broken.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback here is mainly just about the people who use ebay (buyers & sellers) and sometimes about products, not about ebay itself.

If you want to go to a review site where people comment on companies and products, visit product review website. That's what it is for.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@auspro_australia wrote:

WHO SAID I WAS COMPLAING AND YES WE MAKE PLENTY FROM OUR ACCOUNT HOLDERS MAYBE YOUR NOT AWARE AUS[PRO GROUP IS BERKLEY FISHING U BIRD BRAIN, HOWEVER LIKE TO SEE THOSE IN AREAS THAT CANNOT GET TO US SNAP UP A BARGAIN, AND WHY NOT, HOWEVER SAID E BAY SHOULD ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THERE SERVICES WHICH IS **bleep** AND SCAMS, MAYBE YOU COME WORK FOR ME IL MAKE YOU MY SHOE SHINE BOY BUD CAUSE WE MAKE MORE THAN WHAT I STATED BUT WILL NOT GIVE OUT ALL OUR FIGURES AND AT LEAST AUSPRO GROUP UNLIKE THE REST OF MAJOR SELLERS PUT 40% OF ALL SALES IN STORE AND ONLINE TO fARMAID TO SUPPORT OUR REAL AUSSIE BATTLERS OUR FARMERS, MOST LIKELY YOUR A RED NECK OR A NIP WHICH IF YOU ARE REALLY DONT CARE BUT 1 THING I CAN SAY IS YOUR A COMPLETE DUKIE. PS gfy

You had a major rant about ebay, and said you were never selling on ebay again, removed all your listings, then claimed to have found some mythical online site, where you claimed to have sold  something like  $20,000 worth in 6 hrs  (Total BS).

Please be true to your word and B--ger Off.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Reminder to self

Never post   when having a really  bad hair day

Spoiler
Assuming one has hair of course  

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

@auspro_australia wrote:

WHO SAID I WAS COMPLAING AND YES WE MAKE PLENTY FROM OUR ACCOUNT HOLDERS MAYBE YOUR NOT AWARE AUS[PRO GROUP IS BERKLEY FISHING U BIRD BRAIN, HOWEVER LIKE TO SEE THOSE IN AREAS THAT CANNOT GET TO US SNAP UP A BARGAIN, AND WHY NOT, HOWEVER SAID E BAY SHOULD ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THERE SERVICES WHICH IS **bleep** AND SCAMS, MAYBE YOU COME WORK FOR ME IL MAKE YOU MY SHOE SHINE BOY BUD CAUSE WE MAKE MORE THAN WHAT I STATED BUT WILL NOT GIVE OUT ALL OUR FIGURES AND AT LEAST AUSPRO GROUP UNLIKE THE REST OF MAJOR SELLERS PUT 40% OF ALL SALES IN STORE AND ONLINE TO fARMAID TO SUPPORT OUR REAL AUSSIE BATTLERS OUR FARMERS, MOST LIKELY YOUR A RED NECK OR A NIP WHICH IF YOU ARE REALLY DONT CARE BUT 1 THING I CAN SAY IS YOUR A COMPLETE DUKIE. PS gfy

You had a major rant about ebay, and said you were never selling on ebay again, removed all your listings, then claimed to have found some mythical online site, where you claimed to have sold  something like  $20,000 worth in 6 hrs  (Total BS).

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

@auspro_australia wrote:

Just say the the word, as you claim to be Berkley Fishing .....I am quite happy to upload and continue  on  Facebook, that is on the BERKLEY FISHING ANZ  Home Page.

https://www.facebook.com/BerkleyFishingANZ

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply