How can the buyer "Mark Item As Received" ??

On the buyer's Purchases page, we see a list of orders and items. In the "old days", the More Actions dropbox had a choice to "Mark Item Received" - why has it been removed?

This was really handy to keep track of what purchases were still outstanding. When a buyer ticked that, it also marked the item as "Delivered" on the seller's side. It worked great, before eBay changed the page layout.

I just bought a couple of small things that were posted as "Untracked". No problems - they both arrived OK, so I went to my Purchases page to leave feedback, etc.

Then I noticed that the Tracking shows  ☑️  Posted ----------- 🔲 Delivered - so it looks like item didn't arrive.

I clicked everywhere I could find, opened the order page all manner of ways... but I still cannot find how to "Mark As Received" like I have done for as long as I can remember?

Is this the usual case of Ebay changing things just to annoy us and make things worse, or simply that I am suffering from "male blindness"? 😀 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I haven't seen an option to mark an item as delivered, however- if you are leaving feedback then part of that feedback for untracked items is "did the item arrive on time". And if an item does not arrive at all you would open an INR. So hopefully the act of providing feedback would indicate delivery