I have purchased an item from China in October last year. They keep stalling.

I realise it's after the 90 days, but they've repeatedly told me they'll look into it and then nothing happens. Postage time from China can be months, so it has always been a slow process. What options do I have after all this time? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

If you paid with Paypal you have 180 days for a dispute, or if you paid by credit card you may be able to do a chargeback.

Your best option is to put it down to a learning experience, and stop buying from dodgy sellers,  and if it hasnt arrived by the EDD use the Ebay tools, and don't play games with the seller.  Why would you play their game for  5 months?

With eBay you only have 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date to open an item not received case, not 90. Some sellers will try to drag it out, so next time open a case within the timeframe!

If it has been more than 30 days from EDD then your best bet would be to do as Padi suggests and try paypal, then chargeback in that order.

Avoid buying from dodgy sellers in China

Don't let them stall you with excuses 

You have the power

If it was past the estimated delivery date, you could have opened a dispute at any time before it was too late

And it's 30 day, not 90

October last year way too long to let a seller like that play with you