seller wont reply, can't return item to PO box, ebay says I have to return the item???

woldiet
Community Member

I'm trying to return an item to the seller as it doesn't fit, and the seller will not reply to my messages. I contacted Ebay who informs me I have to return the item. I tried to return the item with a courier but they have all stated that they will not deliver to a PO box, and the only address I have is a PO box in Chullora NSW. Ebay has said they cannot give me another address. What can I do now? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

What was the item number?  'Chullora' is most often code for seller registered in China

And one of your most recent sellers in indeed in China and has poor feedback

Is what you bought based on the item description what you were sent?

If so

Does the seller accept change of mind returns?

If not, did you actually open a dispute for item not as described (the proper way to go about things rather than waiting for a seller who is not responding to eBay messages) nor by contacting eBay, where the agent is only going to tell you what the script tells them to

Correct, couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes

Luckily for you, since simply returning it will not give you a refund if you are not following proper procedure and just do your own thing

woldiet  'Nobody seems to listen'

That is exactly what I said in my reply, if you care to read it

You also declined to answer if this was the seller in China with the horrid feedback you opted to buy from, so pretty much confirms yes it was

Sorry, I must have missed the post where you specifically stated the item was oversized. That does complicate things somewhat.

Would it be possible to repack it into a smaller parcel that would meet Auspost requirements? Or is it just a really big/heavy item?

Did eBay not provide a postage label through your return request ?

Australia Post delivers to P.O. boxes so use them, but please make sure you have followed the correct procedure first!