$80k for something worth $2

251440419822    lol.. postage is only $50k...lol

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@4green2000 wrote:

251440419822    lol.. postage is only $50k...lol

have seen many over inflated prices when items are out of stock or when seller is away but this one takes the cake.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I guess with a sales record of over 4,000 you wouldn't want to lose your place in the queue.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Just doesn't want to sell any till they get back from holidays. If you look at their other listings they all have $50,000 postage to stop people buying.

Latest reply

Normally $5. Seems a bit drastic purely because he's away. Although 4 weeks is a long time for someone to wait for their item, so I can sort of understand it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Normally $5. Seems a bit drastic purely because he's away. Although 4 weeks is a long time for someone to wait for their item, so I can sort of understand it.

i bought off this seller before a few times. i do recommend them as they are great plus the products i bought are great too. wanted to buy more led dome lights yesterday and found prices a little too much for meMan LOL . overall, a great seller...... ill be back...!!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Imagine if someone bought the lot (on a bogus account of course) the day before eBay does their charging of monthly fees......seller could be waiting a while for refund of the FVF. Would certainly put them off doing silly things like that again.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply