A bit sus

I bid on a number of item from the same seller and was outbid on all of them,then within a minute of them ending i received a second chance offer on three of them so far.Am i dealing with the unluckiest seller in the country that his winning bidders pull out within seconds of winning or does this seem a bit sus?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

A bit sus

Maybe. Check the bidding history and you'll get an idea of the winning bidder and the number of items that they bid on.

Or the seller may have more than one of the same items and if they're happy with the second highest bid price then it is easier to send Offers than start another auction.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

A bit sus

all bids are private

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

A bit sus

Can you post the item numbers so we can have a look for you.  It is not necessarily suspect.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

A bit sus

these are the item numbers 201179390102, 390939427365, 390939431177

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

A bit sus

as they are all newly manufactured items, my guess is that he has a lot of the same items and is offering you these at your top bid.

nothing suss about that.. in fact many sellers use 2nd chance to sell 2-3 even 4 more items from the one listing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

A bit sus

As putney says...nothing suspect at all.  The seller obviously has multiples of the items because they are all listed as Buy It Now items in his store.

If you want the items check the BIN prices before you take up the second chance offers.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply