ABSOLUTELY **bleep** OFF!!!!

I sent a message to a seller asking if I could download and try the software before buying the system and got this message

"Your message can't be sent because it included an email Address"

I thought it was triggering on the @ symbol and removed it. THEN GOT BANNED FOR 7 DAYS!!!!!

So no warning like "YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR SEVEN DAYS IF YOU ATTEMPT TO INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESSES" Just a big "**bleep** YOU" and now I can't

No, Just a big "**bleep**YOU" and straight into a 7 day communication ban. Now I can't repond to offers or inquiries that are waiting.

I complained and expected a sympathetic ear but was treated like "DON'T COME CRYING TO ME - 7 DAY BAN BABY 🙂 !!!"

Four hours later I tried to chat with complaints people. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT, I GO CUT OFF AND CHAT SESSION CLOSED. I BARELY GOT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. Tried again and got "WE ALL GONE HOME FOR THE DAY MESSAGE".

Ebay, If you are trying to ALIENATE AND ANGER YOUR SELLERS, YOU ARE DOING A BLOODY GOOD  JOB!!!!

AFTER I SELL MY GOODS, I'M CLOSING MY ACCOUNT.  I've had enough of the rude uncaring attitude.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

>>I get that you are annoyed with eBay but that is no reason to yell at the volunteers on the boards who try and help members.

We are not to blame for what eBay does.....and eBay does not even read the boards so you are not getting any message to them.

Sorry, I thought this was an official eBay run message board. In that case, sorry for misdirected venting 🙂

>>what seller would let you try before you buy?  How do they know you will pay once you have downloaded the program.

It's generic software for an electronic software controlled relay module. The software is not what they are selling. It's the electronic module. The software is needed to control the electronics. If the software is useless or doesn't work (like many Chines-ium products, I've got to send it back - hassles!!)

Perfectly innocent try before you buy.

Thanks for your thoughts. 

I'll go try and contact eBay again..... again....

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I get that you are annoyed with ebay but that is no reason to yell at the volunteers on the boards who try and help members.

We are not to blame for what ebay does.....and ebay does not even read the boards so you are not getting any message to them.

Having said that, ebay are really going over the top in their paranoia.....they seem to think that every message that is sent is trying to trade off ebay.

It might seem that way from your message though....what seller would let you try before you buy?  How do they know you will pay once you have downloaded the program.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

>>I get that you are annoyed with eBay but that is no reason to yell at the volunteers on the boards who try and help members.

We are not to blame for what eBay does.....and eBay does not even read the boards so you are not getting any message to them.

Sorry, I thought this was an official eBay run message board. In that case, sorry for misdirected venting 🙂

>>what seller would let you try before you buy?  How do they know you will pay once you have downloaded the program.

It's generic software for an electronic software controlled relay module. The software is not what they are selling. It's the electronic module. The software is needed to control the electronics. If the software is useless or doesn't work (like many Chines-ium products, I've got to send it back - hassles!!)

Perfectly innocent try before you buy.

Thanks for your thoughts. 

I'll go try and contact eBay again..... again....

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

deeau84
Community Member

e bay never listens, i found a scammer ripping people off for 10 yrs and tried scamming me, do they care no, this seller has for 10 yrs scammed also puts out i fy ou leave negative feed back on e bay you will not get your item we sold u, depsite the seller  never sends   item any way when people confront him, he trise every trick in the book, it took me 3 weeks to get money back, told ebay and all they say is he does the right thing like hell he does, foun dout he has various names, sties and on all near to 40,000 complaints, is that a seller selling in guide lines of ebay

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

That seller is a protected species on eBay,there are many protected species on eBay both buyers and sellers.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Have you reported this individual to ACORN?

Or are they one of those special sellers based in Asia?

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

you mean e bay protect scammers

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

@deeau84 wrote:

you mean e bay protect scammers

You are correct.

But more of them are buyers than sellers

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

never thoguht of ACORN good will do, found out the seller who tried to rip me off, has various e bay names, but same site, rips people off uses blackmail if u do not remove  negative comments u do not get your item  which is long over due and not sent, has over 50,000 bad negative reports and  ebay says he is within there guidlines, i kept all receipts for payment of item sent it in messages to seller  3 or 4 times seller  refsued to acknowledge,, got stuck into ebay  nothing,  done a search on this seller goes back to near 2007 with bad complaints, got in touch with seller he refused to acknowledge we had paid for item  and made every excuse he could ocme  up for not retuening money til said solicitor will be involved and court, seller first came up with oh take 3 or 4 days to get money back do not think so , was back in my account with 4 hours

this seller ahs a bad reputation so e bay allow, says he is in guide lines  will some one please tell me how

ACORN will hear of this

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

definately asian gets things in from china 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply