ABSOLUTELY **bleep** OFF!!!!

I sent a message to a seller asking if I could download and try the software before buying the system and got this message

"Your message can't be sent because it included an email Address"

I thought it was triggering on the @ symbol and removed it. THEN GOT BANNED FOR 7 DAYS!!!!!

So no warning like "YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR SEVEN DAYS IF YOU ATTEMPT TO INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESSES" Just a big "**bleep** YOU" and now I can't

No, Just a big "**bleep**YOU" and straight into a 7 day communication ban. Now I can't repond to offers or inquiries that are waiting.

I complained and expected a sympathetic ear but was treated like "DON'T COME CRYING TO ME - 7 DAY BAN BABY 🙂 !!!"

Four hours later I tried to chat with complaints people. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT, I GO CUT OFF AND CHAT SESSION CLOSED. I BARELY GOT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. Tried again and got "WE ALL GONE HOME FOR THE DAY MESSAGE".

Ebay, If you are trying to ALIENATE AND ANGER YOUR SELLERS, YOU ARE DOING A BLOODY GOOD  JOB!!!!

AFTER I SELL MY GOODS, I'M CLOSING MY ACCOUNT.  I've had enough of the rude uncaring attitude.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: ABSOLUTELY **bleep** OFF!!!!

@deeau84 wrote:

definately asian gets things in from china 

Then neither eBay nor ACORN can touch them. eBay.cn is the relevant eBay and they are probably controlled by the Chinese government. ACORN is for Australian to Australian transactions.

If the seller is based in Australia and buying from China to resell, and you're happy to buy Chinese junk, cut out the middleman and buy from one of the myriad Chinese sellers listing on eBay Australia.

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

no but the law can, got the seller who was trying to rip me,

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

ACORN IS the law in this case, and can only act if the seller is in Australia.

eBay provide processes to make it very easy to avoid being ripped off. Maybe familiarise yourself with them.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

i am not happy buying chinese junk at all,  seller is based in asutralia 

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

seller is  in australia

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Just because the seller is based in Australia it does not mean he is not importing from China.

I bet you could get the same items direct from China at a fraction of the cost you have been charged.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

and what makes u an expert  ever done an investigation on a bad seller try it some time

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

I have checked out plenty of bad sellers in my 11+ years on ebay while making my 13000 purchases, as well as checking out bad sellers who are mentioned on the boards.

I think I am qualified to make the remark that I made about your purchase.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

well this one goes back over 15 yrs using various names each time he gets caught out 

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

and waht did  i buy that maks  you u an expert  on  the item  i paid for and never got

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply