About the camera

Hi Hikvision DS-2DE3304W-DE Is this a genuine item?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

About the camera

We are people like yourself here on the boards.

We are not able to answer your question.

The best thing to do is ask the person selling the camera.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

About the camera

Genuine rubbish ?

Probably, almost all seem to come from China. And probably no genuine warranty.

When buying electrical items you are better to stick with known name brands or made in Germany, England, Australia, Japan only to name e few.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

About the camera

Have you already bought the camera?

The time to ask questions is always before bidding or buying, and you need to ask the seller of the item

Please always check the seller's feedback before bidding even IF the item listing says it is located in Australia , does not mean it is

If you check the seller's feedback you can see where they are registered and what the feedback shows

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

About the camera

Could not agree more, I tend to think very FEW new buyers check feedback at all.  It they see a feedback score over 90% they think that is great.  Ebay do not help new buyers one bit.  As we know it is all about revenue.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

About the camera

@enigmabear wrote:

Have you already bought the camera?

The time to ask questions is always before bidding or buying, and you need to ask the seller of the item

Please always check the seller's feedback before bidding even IF the item listing says it is located in Australia , does not mean it is

If you check the seller's feedback you can see where they are registered and what the feedback shows

All excellent advice but I have a sinking feeling about this. It's someone with zero feedback, who obviously has no idea of how to ask the seller a question because he thought he was doing that by posting in here.

I bet he is sitting back now expecting a message  in his inbox.

I hope he doesn't buy the camera. It could end in tears.Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply