Advanced search not working.

Has anyone else had any issues with the Advanced Search function not working.

I get to the page and for example, try to do a search by bidder and all that comes up is this screen.

Have tried another browser, another computer, logged in, logged out etc to no avail.

Nothing appears to be amiss according to ebay either.

a.jpg

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Except according to the eBay posting guidelines, it is not permitted to post item numbers.

And yes, I know that many people do it, but doing so can lead to a slap.
Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

I think it's only against guidelines if you post an item number in the title of a thread.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

It is the title only ๐Ÿ™‚

which might be why some are removed, but others not:

posting violation

• "In the title of a threaded discussion: Posting user ID's in a derogatory manner, posting URLs, item numbers, or web sites, or violating any other board posting policy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Well that's handy to know, but I wonder why the distinction?
Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

One of the many delightful quirks of the system ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

Search by bidder was handy if a buyer was slow to pay and you could check their bidding history and see they had been buying up a storm and not likely they were going to be able to pay for all the items.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply