Advanced search not working.

Has anyone else had any issues with the Advanced Search function not working.

I get to the page and for example, try to do a search by bidder and all that comes up is this screen.

Have tried another browser, another computer, logged in, logged out etc to no avail.

Nothing appears to be amiss according to ebay either.

a.jpg

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

It's not always in fun or to be helpful Stawks.

Had two guys go through my stuff that I am aware of, actually. One posted it here and another in the wider social media.

Not exactly happy for the general public to know the size I take in delicates, for example.

Everyone knows I have plenty of shoes...but I put that up. That's different to someone else doing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

By 'stuff' do you mean actual rubbish bins at home

or your buying history?

Cos,I know, you know, you can make your purchases private.

And if it's rubbish bins at home, nothing to do with searching here

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

You can't make your purchases or feedback private if you also sell Stawka.

not a solution for everyone.

if you sell now and then on a buying account.

buy my undies elsewhere now ๐Ÿ˜‰

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

rf
Community Member
Using it was useful to find out whether a buyer had purchased the same item from another seller hence determine the likelihood of them not paying and opening an UID sooner rather than later.

I have caught out buyers who bought my item than requested a cancel request just because they got it cheaper from another seller. In those situations I would open qn UID rather than a cancel request.
Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

And once it was done, it was done, so little use changing to private afterwards, I just changed my buying habits.

so it wasn't nice and could happen to anyone.

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Fair enough.

But I thought you would automatically sell under another ID,  is all

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

If you have a lot of feedback it shows you have been around long enough to be trustworthy.

harder to sell the odd expensive thing otherwise.

it really depends what one's trying to sell, really, and if it's a business, too ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

also makes it much more difficult to help anyone with a question here

if you can have a look at what they might be talking about when their ? isnt too clear that search function helped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

And makes you more mysterious with superpowers,  like

"Huh?? How did they know that?"   Hahaha

I once saw someone ask a question and posted a picture

from photobucket, then was completely gobsmacked when the other

items in their photobucket were discussed.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

All you need to do is ask for the item number in question, that works out the same way ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply