After paying for tickets,seller contacted me on ebay saying that I will recieve tickets on email

mirzba-0
Community Member

I have bought 2 taronga zoo tickets on 23rd June 2020 for Saturday 27th June 2020. After paying, seller contacted me on ebay saying that i will receive tickets on email but i haven't received an email yet and now seller is not replying anymore. Tickets need to be booked in for a specific date on which you will visit so they will be of no use if the date has already passed.

I was trying to submit a refund on ebay but couldnt as the estimated delivery date is 30th June 2020 and ebay is not allowing me open a case before the estimated delivery date.

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

After paying for tickets,seller contacted me on ebay saying that I will recieve tickets on email

Can you let us know the item number, please? It'll be on the listing or in the confirmation emails you received from both PayPal and eBay.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

This one I think tazzie.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sydney-Taronga-Zoo-Tickets-1-day-passes-Emailed/124103187293?hash=item1c...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

If it's the seller that Padi left the link to, under the postage and payment tabs is the seller's phone number. Might be worth calling them first thing in the morning.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Good pick up Tippy, I didn't spot that................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply