Afterpay has suddenly vanished from checkout?

I've had issue after issue lately such as purchased items vanishing, one of which I have to follow up yet again after not receiving a refund for a fake item that was returned, and now Afterpay has vanished as a payment option for my current purchases.

I have a couple of items I've been trying to pay for (separately due to Afterpay) and yet it is no longer an option at checkout. Each item had Afterpay available and I know that one definitely does as I purchased a couple of other items from that same seller a few days ago and paid via Afterpay without an issue. 

The second seller definitely had Afterpay showing up as an option yesterday as it was there when I sent an invoice request. Now it's vanished there as well. 

I checked every possible issue there and confirmed everything was correct and that there were no issues with Afterpay. I just went on to a listing that offers Afterpay and requires immediate payment simply so I could go through to checkout to see if it would display and yep, Afterpay shows up as per usual....but so does a note stating that checkout has changed (again!). 

I'm assuming this is yet another glitch based on the note about them updating the checkout so does anyone else have this problem and how on earth do I get around it?! 

I'm also hoping this doesn't show up twice as I posted this earlier and it vanished as soon as I posted it...what on earth is going on?!!

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Afterpay has suddenly vanished from checkout?

I’ve had the same issue. Even using eBay website Afterpay won’t go through

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

Hi I had the same problem today and signed out and onto a link found on here under query for classic site and the payment option was back.Good luck I will add link if can. 

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

Its been replaced with zip pay here in Australia , wonder if its anything to do with the new government wanting to regulate the industry 🙄

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

Er…. No it hasn’t! 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

@intel54 wrote:

Its been replaced with zip pay here in Australia , wonder if its anything to do with the new government wanting to regulate the industry 🙄

71280C00-60E4-4586-A937-5FC7CB68C1F0.jpeg

C3EDECA0-83B3-4626-886A-DEA3FB12647E.jpeg

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

I would say certainly more likely to do with one getting their information from the Channel4 News

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

I would say certainly more likely to do with one getting their information from the Channel4 News

😂😂😂

….. or facebook 😄😄

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

@janeababe wrote:

@sandypebbles wrote:

😂😂😂

….. or facebook 😄😄

But if it's on the internet, it must be true!!

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply