Aramex couriers

I’m still waiting for my item to be delivered, the tracking hasn’t updated since 28th April, it is showing as still in Melbourne en route to Hobart, (item is from USA) it’s passed customs, Aramex are apparently delivering it by the tracking info, it is an unusually long time for it to be stuck in Melbourne I spoke to Aramex and they said it’s still in transit.

*Ive seen a few posts about Aramex which have been negative.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aramex couriers

This usually happens with multiple carriers.

What was the shipping method supposed to be?

As I said in another thread, a few months ago I bought two items from the USA that were supposed to be sent with USPS First Class, but they were sent with the eBay international shipping program, I think because they had opted the sellers in without them even knowing (it was clear they didn't know).

Is the tracking really USPS or is it the eBay international shipping program?

View solution in original post

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Aramex couriers

I once had an item stuck in Sydney for 6 weeks...

I always try to avoid Aramex if possible, but with international deliveries using multiple carriers they are usually the final carrier because they are much cheaper than AusPost.

Anyway, I think 1 week stuck in an Aramex depot is no reason to worry. 

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

And your problem is?

Ive seen many parcels  from Australia Post stuck in various locations for a week or more.  Thats life ,  they have said its in transit, move on.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

It’s Aramex not Aus Post. I’ve had lots of parcels delivered by Aramex but none have had the delay that this one is having, don’t worry I have contacted Aramex about it but they just say it’s in transit still. The parcel is from USA it’s not a local.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

If it's rodent food, then they may have decided that it's not to be delivered, despite clearing customs. 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

My first, and will be last, experience with Aramax was in the last few weeks.

I'll keep it brief . . . THEY SUCK.

https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/aramex-courier

Screenshot_20230504_132103_Chrome.jpg

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

Thankfully, my few experiences have been positive. I know it's not the case for most though. Usually overnight delivery, or 2 days tops. 

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

I totally agree. Apart from the parcel that was stuck in Sydney for 6 weeks, another time a parcel was onboard for delivery for 5 days, and because they leave parcels unattended downstairs in apartment buildings, I have to constantly check the tracking when a parcel is onboard for delivery, so I had to constantly check for 5 days - a nightmare. Now I just don't buy from sellers who use Aramex. Sadly, they seem to be given all parcels in international services that use multiple carriers, at least where they are available. 😞

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

I just received a text from the Aramex courier in my area, delivery due for tomorrow.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex couriers

Couriers seem to be hit and miss depending on location.

Michelle, you can relax now… unless tomorrow is parcelless.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply