Aramex couriers

I’m still waiting for my item to be delivered, the tracking hasn’t updated since 28th April, it is showing as still in Melbourne en route to Hobart, (item is from USA) it’s passed customs, Aramex are apparently delivering it by the tracking info, it is an unusually long time for it to be stuck in Melbourne I spoke to Aramex and they said it’s still in transit.

*Ive seen a few posts about Aramex which have been negative.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Aramex couriers

I have to really laugh using the product review site as an example like you have.

You do realise that Australia Post only rates 1.7,  whereas sendle rates 3.7.

Product review sites are only mainly used by grumpy people,   most people dont jump on and give a good review.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I have to really laugh.

The volume of Aust Post - compared to Sendle - figure it out. 

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

I hope they don't starve waiting...

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Also I have another parcel from same seller sent with USPS, I checked the tracking today (it was sent about a week ago) it says “delivered to individual” in USA, and shows end of tracking, is this a cause for any concern?

I recall quite some time ago another package had very similar tracking details  to this one and I never received it. 👍

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

This usually happens with multiple carriers.

What was the shipping method supposed to be?

As I said in another thread, a few months ago I bought two items from the USA that were supposed to be sent with USPS First Class, but they were sent with the eBay international shipping program, I think because they had opted the sellers in without them even knowing (it was clear they didn't know).

Is the tracking really USPS or is it the eBay international shipping program?

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

It said initially when I bought the item that it was Ebay international shipping but it is now USPS. 

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

The first carrier with their international shipping program is always USPS (if the item is from the USA), then they deliver the parcel to DHL, and DHL delivers it to either Aramex or AusPost (if Aramex is not available).

Try this page https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/, as they have quite detailed tracking info/updates.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Aramex is the worst. I don't know if they just stack parcels going to the same location in piles until they fill up whole pallets, a whole shipping container, and then send the whole container load or what. But as everyone says, tracking always shows things in transit holding up in one location for a week or weeks before eventually finally moving on. There's a reason they're the cheapest yet last choice for any buyer.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

@dark.moon.rising wrote:

Aramex is the worst. I don't know if they just stack parcels going to the same location in piles until they fill up whole pallets, a whole shipping container, and then send the whole container load or what. But as everyone says, tracking always shows things in transit holding up in one location for a week or weeks before eventually finally moving on. There's a reason they're the cheapest yet last choice for any buyer.

You as the buyer have the power to say I dont want the seller to use Aramex,   but some sad news for you,  AP is just as bad.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply