Asked Ebay to help me With a purchase..

Ebay says they cannot even see my purchases, they told me i'd bought things i'd never purchased and couldn't see anything i had, they told me they'd escalate my issue to technical support and i'd receive an email in a day.

This was about a month ago and still nothing has changed, i still have the same issue i've heard nothing back from either support or this technical support..

Amazing service going on in this company i can tell you..

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Asked Ebay to help me With a purchase..

Did you email eBay or phone them?

If you emailed them then you probably wasted your time, always phone them or preferably get them to call you back. (try different options in "contact us" to get those options)

I take it you've tried clearing cache and cookies and rebooted your computer. If you aren't already use Firefox or Chrome as your browser, and if you're using a smartphone log diectly into eBay, don't use the app - it's far too glitchy. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

No i phoned them and they couldn't even see the items i'd purchased, and never fixed my issue to this day.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

So ring them again.....if they have not done anything by now it is certainly not going to happen in the near future without pushing them.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply