BAD SELLER

aarwhy
Community Member

BAD SELLER I realize it to late to do abut this seller needs a wake up call. I gave him 3 times to resend item I gave them 3 opportunities since October to resend item the fact that none have arrived means they never sent any Item Id: 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

BAD SELLER

Unfortunately you cannot name & shame on here. The Mods will remove the ID shortly. By the sounds of it, you were stalled by the seller. Never let the Seller stall you again. Open an Item not Recieved Case immediately in the future.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

@aarwhy wrote:
clickkey (59037) BAD SELLER I realize it to late to do abut this seller needs a wake up call. I gave him 3 times to resend item I gave them 3 opportunities since October to resend item the fact that none have arrived means they never sent any Item Id: 191348994160 End time: 04-Oct-14 13:55:26 AEST Seller:

Bad sellers only get away with this because bad buyers allow them to do so.

Back in October FREE buyer protection was avilable with Pay Pal....as it still is now....use it,follow the guidelines & avoid any problems.

Now you have eBay buyer protection.....more than ever things are weighted in the buyer's favour.....use the tools that are available.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

Joyous leave a lot of negs and neutrals
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

Looks like the happy list is about to grow! One poor seller copped it because Aust Post were slow delivering. I love how buyers think sellers have control over delivery times. I'm in NSW and I advise Qld sellers it could take up to 2 weeks for delivery, even if I post the same day.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

Thank you for posting this.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

Yep,  I am in Qld.  almost never  buy from OZ,  less time from  the states or china.

I have  only  have had  two problems,  kept saying they had  posted and reposted , I gave them the beniffit,  the  time is up,   Ebay does not want know,   you  no comeback    but shame  them, or what I do.  Cheers

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

OMG!   You talk rubbish.    What a  waste of space

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

I gave him 3 times to resend item I gave them 3 opportunities since October to resend item 

WHY?

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

BAD SELLER

@aarwhy wrote:

OMG!   You talk rubbish.    What a  waste of space

Tucks reply was perfectly fair and correct, but you just stick with what you are doing and keep leaving negs and neuts, you certainly don't seem to have any trouble finding the red dots in the feedback area.

As to buying from US not Aust, I guess that was before you negged a seller for $43.00 USPS charge, welcome to my list.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply