BMX R`s BEWARE postage scams,charge u expess $62,actually send economy $22.75

orge069
Community Member

Hi I have been buying bmx bike parts for many years but lately its been more and more frequent, especially in the US, recently bought a set of mongoose forks, the guy bullsh3ted,and told me postage was $100 to cover everywhere and after item posted will be refunded difference,yeah that happened,sad  because I looked back and have bought more than 20 items from him,the latest was  a set of redline handlebars, was charged express priority shipping  $62.75, and he sent item economy for $22.75 and will not answer messages,and if u have seen my previous post with the outdoor wicker dining setting that I might add that the fool is still trying to get me to pay,21 messages and counting, bloody thing wont let me copy links??will update          

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: BMX R`s BEWARE postage scams,charge u expess $62,actually send economy $22.75

Why do you keep buying from him?

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: BMX R`s BEWARE postage scams,charge u expess $62,actually send economy $22.75

orge069
Community Member
Sorry correction priority shipping not "EXPRESS" my eyes are not what they used to be,cheers
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I dont that was the last item,and he did this,no more buying from him,anyway

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Presumably you purchased based on the whole price inclusing shipping so you got what you wanted at a price you were happy with. You can have no idea what the seller's costs were, only the stamp cost which is often a lot less thsan the total cost of postage, packaging materials and the cost of the time taken to select and prepare the item for posting. Very often there may be additional things like insurance which are not shownn on the parcel. If the seller indicated they will refund any difference and they don't do it then it perhaps deserves a couple of stars off for the postage cost but it is hardly the scam of the century!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I understand busines`s have packing costs,but this is rediculous, ok u buy a bicycle from me I tell u postage is 100, I have it sent for $20, and thats ok?? I`m only letting others know so they can be aware what these guy`s are up to,were all trying to save money and why should these guy`s keep getting away with it, If u think its ok,well you really dont know the rules, " ONLY ACTUAL POSTAGE CHARGES SHOULD BE CHARGED" UNLESS YOUR A LOW WORM THAT TRY TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAT THERE ITEM IS ACTUALLY WORTH,ANYWAY GOOD LUCK

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply