Can I change Paypal Address to UK Address?

Hi, I want to purchase something in the UK and have it sent to my (UK address).  I already have her address included as a delivery address and have done this in the past by making it the Primary Address before bidding/purchasing and have had items delivered there with no problem.

I have just contacted a seller to be polite and let them know that I am in Australia, but if I win item would like it sent to UK address and explained that I have my daughter's UK address listed so it will come up as the delivery address.  They have responded that they can only send to address shown on Paypal.  Is it possible to temporarily alter the address that is listed with Paypal?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have just tried to add an address and I was able to add to a certain extent....it was asking for an Australian State and an Australian Postcode.  

I put the street address in the first line and the Suburb/Country/Postcode in the second line. I had to select a state and I had to put in a postcode, so I selected ACT and did postcode 0000

Not sure if this is going to be suitable to the seller

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you go through Checkout and put the UK address as the delivery address and pay with paypal the UK address is the one the seller will get in their paypal advice.

You don't change anything in your paypal account....that is asking for trouble as your bank/credit card details will not be verified to the UK address.

Edit.....you should change the delivery address before buying, not after.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Okay....so I already have her UK address in Ebay, so I put the UK address as my Primary address with Ebay before buying and then when I purchase and pay with paypal it will automatically show on the Paypal advice the delivery address as the UK address?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

When you go through checkout you are asked for the delivery address....make sure that this is the UK address as this is the address the seller will get on the paypal advice.

It should show as the UK address.....if not, just change it where you are asked for the delivery address.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply