Can anyone please advise me on how to contact the Global shipping Centre in Erlanger Kentucky??

I'm in Australia and just recieved a tracking notification that an item I purchased from the USA has been "restricted" at the global shipping centre in Erlanger Kentucky... The notification merely says "undeliverable item, item restricted" so... what happens now?? The thing is I have purchased 6 other identical itema from other USA based sellers in the last week and they were all processed through the Global shipping centre at Erlanger Kentucky and shipped off without any problems at all...  So now I do not know how to proceed.... I need a contact email address or something for this place so I can chase this up... 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can anyone please advise me on how to contact the Global shipping Centre in Erlanger Kentucky??

If it's restricted it won't get sent on to Australia. Just because they are all different sellers makes no difference. Possibly Ebay may be able to investigate what's going on.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I wouldn't be letting GSP know there are other items on the way if that is what is happening.

Once deemed restricted by PB they won't budge. Their shipping, their rules.

You need to select sellers not using the GSP or ask sellers if they will use the USPS.

image host
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply