Cannot solve a problem by contacting ebay by email

There is no selection on the boards for contacting ebay...??

I'm totally fustrated, peeved and annoyed with eBays contact and so called solving problems.

I keep coming to a dead end here. I have contacted them numerous times. Originally I contacted them through their help. They send an email to me telling me to email them using this address: customerhelp_au@ebay.com

I get an email back saying "Thank you for taking the time to send your email. However, the address you sent the email to is no longer available to contact eBay AU Customer Service.", and send me back to where I sent the original message. All the emails I've received from them is from this address and obviousply they're not receiving them!

I need to send them proof and there's no way of doing so. They told me to go to:
https://ocs.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OCSUploadMemberDocuments&deptName=AUMemberAppeals&action=si...

When I'm there, I receive a message (refer to the screenshot attachment. (there is no submit button)!

I'm using Safari, so I downloaded firefox and chrome JUST for this and I'm getting the same message!

How am I suppose to send them documents? It's pointless in contacting them through their help pages..there's no topic for me to choose. This is driving me nuts.
In the mean time a seller is getting away with breaking policies and having her feedback put back to 100% through manipulation and lying.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannot solve a problem by contacting ebay by email

Using your link (on Firefox) I get to upload screen and it has a boxed red message that says  "The Department provided isn't supported at this time. Please provide a valid Department name to proceed"

How frustrating for you.

Ring eBay again - or better still request a call back tomorrow during the hours provided ( the customer service reps that call back seem to much more helpful )

Keep calm and polite, but request to speak to a supervisor if they are unable to provide you with a valid link or email to upload your documents whilst you wait on the phone to have it verified that they have received

Use the contact us link that is closest to the one that describes your issue http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cuhome?from_ocs=1

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

This is what I see:

Hello,

Thank you for using our upload service to send us your documents electronically. It's fast, easy and free.

1. Here is what to do :
    1. Select Documents
    2. Send Documents
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

yes, I got that too,

However when I select "continue" it goes to upload screen with error message

are you able to get to next screen without an error message ??

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, I get that, but when I select my images and continue, it's a different story...

I will ring them I think because this has been going on for too long....I just hope I get someone I can understand and visa versa. /:

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The people who answer email are beyond repair I tell you. If they had half a brain they'd be dangerous!
Just received a reply from the email I sent them about this "sending documents" page and she raves on telling me that it's too late to leave feedback!! OMG
If she took a little time to read the history of emails, she'd learn a thing or two!!!

GOBSMACKED!!!!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply