Chinese sellers!!

c_mount
Community Member

Why are most China sellers allowed to scam on here? Why do ebay turn a blind eye?

Now we see a polethra of fake NRL jerseys from China! I report many of these sellers and fck-all gets done!!

Not only that, you buy something from a chinese seller, of which most listings have shipping times of upto 2months, so 1 month through the 'waiting time' for the item to arrive, youthen recieve a message from the damn seller stating the item was either not in stock, wasn't shipped or somehow got lost BEFORE the estimated delivery date! **FF$**?

Ebay you are destroying yourself. It used to be a great site. I hope a real alternative auction site emerges like ebay used to be 12 years ago.

No doogooder who wants to shoot me down neither bother to try. I want to reach out to those who share the same feeling and experiences please.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chinese sellers!!

Chinese are the masters when it comes to counterfeit goods. If they can make money on it they will counterfeit it. If your a seller what might help is posting a guide to other buyers can be aware of what the genuine and what the fakes look like, and how to tell them apart. 

Ebay my guides is quite handy. i did one years ago as the soccer market is flooded with fakes online and offline. Educating buyers with your experience will help future buyers to decide between quality and price.

Ebay is the shopping centre, and as long as everyone pays their rent on time they won't worry to much or have the time to monitor the millions of items sold in their mall.

Write an ebay guide, post up photos, let buyers know what the fake stores always look like, you might even have to buy one of their fakes so you can compare them.

Also contacting sports companies/ NRL or club teams helps also, they are loosing out dollars when ever merchandise is purchased and isn't official licensed merchandise.

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Chinese sellers!!

imastawka
Honored Contributor

No need to shoot you down.

It's all been said on the PLETHORA of threads already on the boards.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Ebay don't care and never will

If people stopped buying all the carp from sellers registered in China,it would go a long way to stopping the scammers in their tracks

Ebay won't do anything, buyers don't want to bother to check where a seller is registered and nothing will change because of this 

People keep wanting to keep buying of these sellers with pages and pages of neg feedback and then say they 'did'nt know'

Then the same people don't want to open a dispute in Paypal (six months to do that) when the items never arrive or arrive as fakes

You can thank all those folk for making it possible for these sellers to keep scamming,lying and getting away with it

That said, your post will not be seen by ebay eyes as they do not read here

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

One of the best things eBay could do is to only allow Chinese sellers list on their own eBay site in China.

Then local searches would come up first before all the International.

image host
Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Maybe the more threads then Fakebay might do something? Then again....
Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Sure, if they read the boards

The very few times an ebay 'rep' has posted in here, they ignore the replies and comments because they have not been people nodding and smiling with what the rep has said 

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Off topic I'm afraid, but Kopes look what I found being used as a box for a 2 ton block and tackle at an farm auction yesterday.

Koral Vand 002.jpg

On topic, you're wasting your time whining about Asian sellers c_mount, eBay Australia won't do anything and eBay China don't care.

And neither of them will see your multiple posts about the problem...........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Very sad.
Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

Ha, haven't seen one of those in ages.

Koral vand, direct translation means spring water.

Basically a flavoured mineral water produced by one of the Danish Breweries.

They sell for around 20-50 dollars for an empty case in Denmark. Kinda vintage now.

And as for the Chinese on eBay....................pffft.

image host
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Chinese sellers!!

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

They sell for around 20-50 dollars for an empty case in Denmark. Kinda vintage now.

Oh wow, in that case even at 20 bucks for the case the block and tackle cost me  20 bucks as well.............YAY me.

I got a couple of other bargains as well, one of them a wooden Hokkaido bear and cub for yet another 20 bucks.

Eat yer heart out Chamo  hahaha

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 26
Latest reply