Considering purchasing nutribullet

I've just run a few searches on both new and used Nutribullets. There is one seller who has sold many identical 'used' ones that say 'used only a few times'. The photos are identical. As are the prices. I don't see how it would be possible for one person to be coming across so many 'used' items that look so new. Is this possibly an imitation item? Is there something else going on that means I need to be cautious? TIA for any kind comments

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Absolutely, and I'm fairly sure we'll still be surviving just as well once the Nutribullet has outlived its use-by date. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

I'd think it possible that the user of one of these gadgets would benefit, not from any magic from the blender, but because in order for the buyer to play with it they'd wind up buying and eating more fruit and vegetables that they would not otherwise have bought or eaten.

They could save all the money and be healthier just by upping the fruit intake.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Sorry folks, don't know why I said magic bullet, I knew that was available in Aus, it is in fact called Amazing Bullet and cost me ยฃ19.99 which is about $35

It is marginally smaller than the one on the TV or the Magic looks but squishes, squashes, grates and grinds well enough for me.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 23 of 23
Latest reply