Dania

dayan-7637
Community Member

 Hi how are you you sent email I have to pay I am baught something from eBay and I didn’t pay yet but I didn’t selling anything what the invoice 

IMG_4744.png

IMG_4745.png

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Dania

The invoice would be for the item you 'bought' but haven't paid for yet. Maybe pay for it? A radical idea, I admit.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Dania

kermit2023
Community Member

It actually says : Your invoice for eBay Purchase.

Might be a good time to pay for your item now, before you find yourself with a strike and on a few extra BBL. 😉

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Dania

I'm confused 

Did you actually buy a wallet on ebay?

The user ebay ID is not yours 

The postage price to Australia  on the invoice don't match up to the sellers postage  options on the actual listing

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Dania

Warning if you are sure you didn't buy the wallet do not click on Pay now or the item, directly from the email. It may be a  pilfering email to attempt to make you log into ebay. Once you log in from the email they have access to your user ID and your password.

How do I know? this happened to me when I 1st started on ebay

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Dania

OP thinks it’s an invoice for selling something. She hasn’t sold anything. 
She admits to buying an item that she hasn’t paid for yet.

Re: dif account names, many eBayer’s have multiple accounts. I have 3 😊
1 for buying only

1 for selling only

And now this one, for the boards only. 😀

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Dania

@ambler57 wrote:

Warning if you are sure you didn't buy the wallet do not click on Pay now or the item, directly from the email. It may be a  pilfering email to attempt to make you log into ebay. Once you log in from the email they have access to your user ID and your password.

How do I know? this happened to me when I 1st started on ebay

And this is why the scammers business model works so well.   Why would you hit pay now, if you hadnt bought the item.   

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply