Did I purchase a fake nutribullet?

Hi everyone, I purchased a nutribullet this afternoon on here. I have since discovered there are fake ones and now I'm worried. I emailed the seller and they replied that they have reputable suppliers but the nutribullet website states they are the only Australian resellers. Can anyone offer any advice here I am so confused.
Message 1 of 110
Latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

@imastawka wrote:

I thought you were so shocked, you were tongue-tied

I could have posted

When I've got nothing to say, I say it in bad English

Message 81 of 110
Latest reply

But that's Joe's job     door.gif

Yeah, but ya didn't

Message 82 of 110
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

But that's Joe's job     door.gif

Yeah, but ya didn't

don't mention his name, he'll feel compelled to post here if you do.

Message 83 of 110
Latest reply

I wish I knew of a website where I could see if the eBay ID matches another I have in mind . . . . . 

If the other suspect ID has posted on the boards previously, go and have a look at their posts.  There's a certain style and manner in which members compose messages ....... Very difficult to make this different.

Message 84 of 110
Latest reply

you cant help yourself   lol   lol    [subject is closed  ye   right    did you read the ops coments on the other thread   ]

i have said if you are so interested in me i can send you a signed photo. at a small cost. lol  

Message 85 of 110
Latest reply

hi maria hope you are happy with your new item .  dont worry about some posters here , there just doing there job  helping other posters i think.

Message 86 of 110
Latest reply

for what it is worth, I was lamenting the fact that I don't know the URL of a site that might help me occasionally.  I didn't mention your name or ask you for anything. 

A signed picture? Put one up for auction so others can bid as well.  But you will have to let me know when you list because I don't snoop on poster's listings unless I have a reason to.  You could let the winning bidder join your gang group.

Message 87 of 110
Latest reply

i am not taking members at the moment and have nor requested to any member  but will let you know when i am,

maybe i could do a package my picture with the sticky tape.  maybe you can staert saving now , as it should go for plenty.  lol

Message 88 of 110
Latest reply

Hi

i don't mind how everyone is behaving. When I realised I didn't want the NutriBullet, I called eBay and asked them if I cancel this order, will I get the discount towards another purchase? They said not if I initiate the cancellation. By the time, I had requested target to cancel the order. I quickly emailed target to not cancel the order and accepted in my mind that I will have to live with a NutriBullet. They responded back that the order cancellation request has been sent and nothing can be done. Fortunately, my order was cancelled and the reason target gave me was that the item has gone out of stock. This worked in my favour, I called eBay again, and told them target canceled the order because of insufficient stock. They said I could purchase another item valued $150+ and they will refund 15% back to me within 21 days. 

So what's wrong with my eBay ID? I have never posted on eBay forum before in my life. I was looking for evidence that NutriBullets on eBay are fake and came across this thread and posted here. Lesson learnt. Won't do it again. 

Message 89 of 110
Latest reply

I don't know another person who had an eBay ID as well. So even if u remembered the link, you couldn't have matched my ID to someone else. I am an ordinary housewife. Can't work because of health reasons, my husband, an engineer , lost his job before the Bayswater power station got sold. We live an isolated coutnry life and finances are not easy these days. All I was trying to do was, get some thing well worth the hard saved money and not regret. 

If anyone still wants to judge me, please go ahead and do it. 

Message 90 of 110
Latest reply