Displaying Purchase section

Is anyone having trouble displaying there purchases - all other sections on ebay are displaying - Buy / Sell / Watching but when I hit purchased items - the page remains blank

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I'm having trouble with the sold items when I hit view order details there is nothing there.

@6508.froggy wrote:

Is anyone having trouble displaying there purchases - all other sections on ebay are displaying - Buy / Sell / Watching but when I hit purchased items - the page remains blank

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Ive got the same problem, logged on this morning to leave some feedback and contact a Seller, clicked on 'My Purchases' and all I get is a blank page, yet the Watching & Selling pages are normal - does anyone know how to get it back 😞

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

ditto for both purchases and sold items.

For purchases I can still find them by scrolling all the way down on 'my ebay'.

For sold items I can get to them via clicking the 'selling reminders - items to post'.

Give it a shot.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with Purchase History,  All items have disappeared and I have current purchases. Whats going on?

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

seems to be ok now ... I restored the default settings to the landing page and the purchase history came back.  Weird.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm having the same problem with Purchase History,  All items have disappeared and I have current purchases. Whats going on?

Did you try scrolling all the way to the bottom of your myebay page, to see if they show up on it there (like they do for me)?

You'll find that eBay is most probably updating, or doing some form of maintenance on the site..

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

mine is still MIA
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
mine is still MIA

Probably still in the post.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply