Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I contact ebay live chat

I am trying to contact a seller I have emailed the seller about 6 times and only one reply and I don't think my messages are getting to the seller

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Need help - Refund issued is not received and ebay customer service is not ready to help

Hi All, Please if anyone could help on this one. I bought 2 items using a coupon issued from Ebay. The items were not delivered from the sender. For the first item a refund was issued. When following up with Ebay they said that the refund is issued o...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

torches

purchased two torches from seller in melb, batteries, batt holders,supplied , but no charges, noware in his advertisement were charges written. asked him politely to send charges, but he wont. can ebay do something . very dissapointed in the purchase...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

I requested a refund about 3 times, not knowing that it would take time for the refund to process. The money came in and instantly went back out. What happens now? Can i get my money back???

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Has anyone seen this weird tracking information.

Purchased iPhone on 4th Oct 22 the information tells me it was posted on 6th Sept 22, impossible hey, how could it be posted before i even paid for it, or even entered a bid. Also Pitney Bowes as part of Ebay Global Shipping Program says they are sti...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Playstation 4 never arrived , now what to do ?

hi eBay members , I recently purchased a Playstation 4 from a seller and I've been following tracking since. Quite simply it didn't arrive and I launched a investigation with Sendle (the courier) they concluded after a thorough investigation the parc...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller accepted offer, now sent invoice with 4x postage cost??

Hey guys, so I put in a few offers for an item and the seller accepted the last offer... But now has put 4x the postage cost in an invoice they sent? (From $54 to $200) actually sent 3 different invoices, each new one with higher postage cost.. First...

Terrible experience with Ebay and the customer service dept

I bought an item using a Voucher. Seller couldn't send it and refunded. I coudnt see the refund so called Ebay and i was told by Ebay that they cant do anything as the voucher was one time use so i cant use the voucher and I wont get the refund in an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgy sellers

When buying an SDR radio be careful of one seller in particular. He sold me a non working radio and I sent it back for a refund he claimed he did not get the return and possibly resold the faulty item to another buyer, and he refused to give me a ref...

Tracking number is not correct

I bought an item and received a tracking number for it, I clicked ont it and it says the item has already been delivered to Canada, Dec 14th 2015!Trouble is I bought the item from the US-I live in Australia not Canada and it's Oct 2016 not Dec 2015!!...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are sellers allowed to put fake Australian addresses on their seller info?

I have just made 2 purchases 1 had their address in China the other in Victoria Australia. The item from Victoria is going to take a minimum of 1 month to arrive. That is wrong. Either they don’t have what is advertised or the address is bogus. Eithe...

GSP – Miracles can happen!

I assume competition from Amazon has woken eBay up to the fact that the Global Shipping Program needed improvement. I can’t believe how well this purchase went. I ordered two books costing less than $10 from the US. Shipping using the GST the cost fo...

• 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful