Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAID BY PAYPAL PRIOR TO PICKUP

I have just paid for a transaction by paypal that was for approx 20 items.. The description shows the brands of the items and has description as used. I decided it was a good deal and went ahead. I would have preferred to pay cash on pickup but there...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auction houses v eBay

In the past there was a time a person could buy numismatic items (notes and coins) from an auction house and make a little reselling on eBay.Moving to the present.I have just spent a few days in online coin and note auctions and what is leaping of th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dispute Closed

I have just been informed by ebay that my recently opened dispute has been closed because of lack of activity.My issue was goods not arriving & the seller not giving with any solution.The "Lack of Activity" is because the seller will not answer my ma...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from China

Oh dear......the latest purchase from China is coming on the slow boat........the REALLY slow boat. I try to buy from Aus sellers always, but then one slips by.....macrame beads ordered 25th Aug - arrived in Aus 29th Sept....and then....Aus post got ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Scammer alert! A guy is selling a Tag Heuer Carrera mens watch..

This seller is selling a Tag Here Carrera watch on eBay. I contacted him last night as the item description says he would take $1000 to buy the item. Stupidly I paid the money outside of EBAY via bank transfer. The item was ended, yet was re-listed t...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay buying

The reason you need to purchase any products from a store is the fact that you get someone to manage a complaint for a faulty product. People are selling products that are only going to last 3 to 4 months before becoming faulty and you have no way of...

Is GSP (Pitney Bowes) still delivered by Australia Post?

So I've bought something from the UK via GSP and I used my PO Box address. I haven't been buying anything from the UK for a few months, but in the past my orders from the UK have always been delivered by AP. Just wondering if they are still delivered...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Make An Offer issues

G'day All, I dont think it is fair that if a seller has a "Make An Offer" tab, but does not respond to your first 2 offers, & then rejects your third offer, that is all 3 of your offer attempts gone. I think that if they dont respond to an offer, tha...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What is wrong with some sellers???

I thought the whole idea of being on ebay was to sell your stuff to anyone who wanted to buy - correct? Assuming you have good feedback and are a decent member of the community!Since when did Aussie sellers turn into arrogant sellers like a lot of th...

Resolved! Payments will not go through - Payment Gateway glitch/issues

Hi everyone, Through-out the last week, whenever I place an order or try to buy items my payments go from pending to the orders being cancelled. I keep receiving the messages: "Action required: Your payment needs to be re-sent", "Your payment didn't ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebike purchase

I purchased an ebike It is not safe to ride, as it is is so dangerous. And despite many emails back and forth I lost my money. Ps, the handlebar assembly can fall off. Accordingly I can no longer afford to purchase via ebay. It is also sold by other ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Item not legit and received damaged, seller has deleted listing how can I get a refund?

I had ordered a Funko Pop figurine, it arrived today but was completely smashed and broken in multiple places because it was just shoved into a plastic bag and sent without any bubble wrap or other protection. Also, on closer inspection, it is not an...

How can I contact ebay live chat

I am trying to contact a seller I have emailed the seller about 6 times and only one reply and I don't think my messages are getting to the seller

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful