Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I posted negative fedback due to a faulty item and the seller cancelled the purchase

I bought and paid for a mechanical part for a vehicle, picked it up and fitted it. The part was leaking engine oil into the cooling system. As a mechanic trying to save an elderly woman some money, I tried 3 time to seal the leaks in this faulty part...

Resolved! When not included- international purchase charges can be quite a surprise - be warned.

At the time of purchase an item I bought was well below $1000 AU, though the PayPal exchange rate drove the price up. The seller included FREE delivery, which I always find, is a pleasant bonus. Imagine my surprise when as the item arrived in Austral...

Recent purchase BUT seller provided tracking saying its been delivered in August!

Hello, Recently purchased an item 3days ago. But seller has provided tracking,saying it was delivered in August. How does one initiate a refund? Via return item or contact eBay? Have contacted seller,no response and have zero confidence on the seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retracted bid

Hi a buyer just retracted a bid on something i am selling saying it was an incorrect amount? Does she now have to bid with the correct amount?

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Failure to deal with forgeries

I have on many occasions notified eBay of sellers listing forged stamps and not only do they not respond they allow the sellers to keep offering forgeries. So much fo protecting their members.

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Item not received - seller asking me to close case?

I have not recieved an item from a seller and I opened a case. They offered to resend the item, which I agreed. Now they have sent me another message a few days after asking me if I am going to keep the case open to receive 2 copies. What is the prop...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to Cancel Order? Seller hasn't shipped after 7 days

Hello, is there a way to cancel my order and get a refund?It's into the 8th day now and the seller still hasn't shipped.The only reason I bought from them was because they said they would ship within 24 hours.I messaged the seller asking to cancel an...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apparently my item was 'Delivered'...but it wasn't.

Hello all, I recently purchased an item, and the seller sent it through Toll couriers. The toll tracking number claims it was delivered to me on the 18th of Nov, but it wasn't I contacted seller and told them. They got back to me just over a week lat...

why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my fe

why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my feedback to worn other EBAY buyers you had removed it from my list ,So other buyers will not know the problems that I had so to me you are protecting th...

• 50 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How long should a seller take to post?

I completely understand some sellers are moving their postage time out so that the estimated delivery dates that ebay comes up with will give them a bit of leeway. I also understand that sellers can't be expected to be posting every day. However, I r...

Displaying Purchase section

Is anyone having trouble displaying there purchases - all other sections on ebay are displaying - Buy / Sell / Watching but when I hit purchased items - the page remains blank